The following list shows presentations about or related to NetBSD. A list of older events (until ca. mid-2004) is kept here.
- SAITOH Masanobu and Hiroki Suenaga - Developing CPE Routers based on NetBSD: Fifteen Years of SEIL [paper (PDF)] [slides (PDF)]
- SAITOH Masanobu and Hiroki Suenaga - Implementation and Modification for CPE Routers: Filter Rule Scan Optimization, IPsec Interface and Ethernet Switch [paper (PDF)] [slides (PDF)]
- Christoph Badura - Gaols: Implementing Jails Under the kauth Framework [paper (PDF)]
- Antti Kantee - Send and Receive of File System Protocols: Userspace Approach With puffs [paper (PDF)]
- Kristaps Džonsons - Logical Resource Isolation in the NetBSD Kernel [paper (PDF)]
- Alistair G. Crooks - A Portable iSCSI Initiator [paper (PDF)]
- Jörg Sonnenberger, Jared D. McNeill - Sleeping Beauty---NetBSD on Modern Laptops [paper (PDF)]