Here you see a 12 slot VME rack containing four Motorola single
board computers (two MVME147's, and two MVME167's) running
A closeup of the VME rack shows the four CPUs and two other cards
installed. From left to right:
Images contributed by Steve Woodford <scw@NetBSD.org>.
See his homepage
for more pictures!
- A 33MHz m68040 MVME167 with 32Mb main memory, running
- An 8Mb VMEbus memory board.
- A 25MHz m68030 MVME147 with 8Mb main memory, running
- Identical to the previous machine, running NetBSD-1.4.2.
- A 33MHz m68040 MVME167 with 16Mb main memory, running
- A Radstone SIO-4 16-port serial card.
- Two SCSI disks (one 4Gb Quantum, one 1Gb Seagate) for the